Saturday, November 22, 2008

Yoga Lovers

I love Yoga. I do not practice it often enough. I just want my friends who doubt we are facing a rising tide of Islamic extremism in the world to read this:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/11/22/malaysia.yoga.banned.ap/index.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Econmom,
Objective (optics) An element in a camera or microscope
Objective (corporation)a software company
LOVE
TIME
UNDERSTANDING
I had a gift for someone for Xmas. And told them I wanted to get together to give them that gift.
That person was a family member who I see once a year.
The gift was pictures of her Father.
I wanted her and her children to be able to look back someday and see how much fun and happiness he had. I love her father like a brother, his LOVE TIME & UNDERSTANDING are to much to write down. But I will always be able reflect on the time we spent together by looking at those photos. I was going to give that family member copies. Cost? pushing a print tab
I often look at the wall that has pictures not only of my children but pictures of my parents,& grandparents. Family is the highest form of value that I have in life.
Why not be able visualize it?
Signed,
A male photo lover

Econmom said...

So true - well at least if my photos are not in aa beautiful book - I still have them.