Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hello!

I am a mother of two who loves economics, stocks, and politics. I decided a blog would be a good idea when I realized I was spending way too much time talking to my poor friends and family about economics. I graduated from the University of Minnesota with a B.A. in Quantitative Economics in 1994. I worked in retail banking for about five years before having my first child and then went on to complete an MBA with a concentration in accounting and finance. For the last five years I have been home with my children full-time. So, when people ask me, "What do you do?" I always hesitate before answering. Do they really want to hear; "I care for two children, run a household, study economics, stocks, predict things like the dot com crash, the recent oil price run up and subsequent decline & the housing crash and subsequent stock market decline, take care of a dog, cat, rabbit, crayfish, fish, and try to remain sane peaceful and centered while I explore the inner depths of my psyche? The answer is NO.

However, if you would like some free information about the economy delivered in language that anyone can understand, you have found the right site.

No comments: