Wow, I certainly got my hat handed to me today in the market. Humbling to say the least. I was short, very short. The appointment of Geithner threw everything off. The market soared on the news. He will change everything. He will be able to do what Paulson has not. The sky's the limit from here.
Sure. Ok. Riiiiiiiiiigggghhhhhtt,
But, I don't care. Even though we are probably entering the next Great Depression, tonight I am in a mood to be thankful. A mood of gratitude.
How wonderful I have a husband who truly loves me. How lucky I am. How wonderful I have two children that make me smile at least once a day. How wonderful I have a house to live in, food to eat (good food too), a fire in the fire place. I got to play a game of UNO Attack with my daughter in front of that fireplace tonight. A Mom, Dad & sister who love me and my family. A fabulous extended family. Friends that are like family, and would give me the shirt off their backs. Tonight I am filled with love & gratitude. I don't care about anything else. I am going to enjoy what is here in front of me right NOW.
I hope you will take some time to do the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment