I suppose it is boring to hear that I have not had much to say lately, but it is the truth. I like to feel inspired to write and since I have not yet monetized this blog I am ok with waiting until that inspiration comes, as it always does.
Economy - Nothing new. We are in a period of boring debt reduction. The banks have been allowed to hide their insolvency with changes in accounting rules. I have not done enough research to know how long this could last (the sideways drift in the market). I do not know how many losses these changes have allowed the banks to hide, or stretch out over time, etc. etc. I would love to hear from anyone who is researching this and as the summer unfolds I plan on looking into it as much as possible myself. As far as the market goes, I am still doing terrible with the exception of NXG (because I am short). I fully expect this bear market rally to fail soon.
Parenting - My kids can't wait for summer. 11 more days. I can't wait either. I need a break from the driving. It will be so nice to wake up and have the day ahead of us open. Beaches, cabins, fishing, biking, exploring state parks.....I am very lucky I will be able to be home with them this summer. My son will be starting first grade in the fall, so next summer I will probably be sending a nanny to the beach. (Boo Hoo!)(Thanks honey - for working so hard and so I could stay home this long!)
Inner Peace - I find this state to be very enjoyable. However, it comes and goes and I still have my ugly moments. They are interspersed with the peace. It has, however, become a growing presence in my life.
So, I wish any readers I have a wonderful evening. It is so beautiful outside I can't stay in any longer!
Peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment