I trade a virtual $1,000,000 portfolio on updown.com.
I am down, way down right now, over 30%. That said, I could be way up if we have a market correction. Either way, please don't use my "fake" portfolio as a trading guide.
I just want you to understand, that I use that "fake" account to try out strategies I might implement through put options in my own personal "real" portfolio.
It is in no way intended as a blueprint for what I think you should do.
What I do is basically short a bunch of stocks I believe to be overvalued at any given point in time. When the market is up, my fake portfolio tends to be down, way down.
Anyway, don't use it for investment advice...it is just my short experiment. The stocks I play with in it are either way overvalued (in my humble opinion) or they are double or triple short ETF's that I buy in particular sectors.
Anyway, my point is...I am going to keep the link for informational purposes, but please, don't use it to trade!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment