I have already discussed how the American Left is viewing events in the Middle East through our own very own brand of beer goggles.
You see, what people believe in actually matters. It affects their behavior.
I don't want to know what kind of regime the protesters in the Middle-East and Northern Africa want to overthrow..that is apparent. It is obvious, the Dictatorships in those regions are immoral, brutal, and unjust.
I want to know what kind of regime they want to be "free" to install. That would be good reporting.
Let's find out. What exactly are we facing?
Let's have it, please.
As usual, John Stewart nails it with "Aliens vs. Predators":
| The Daily Show With Jon Stewart | Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c | |||
| Mess O' The Whole Potamia Region - Libya Uprising | ||||
| ||||
Keep in mind, no matter what your view on the collective bargaining rights of public unions, the Republicans took control of Wisconsin in a Democratic election. Democracy at work!

No comments:
Post a Comment