Americans, especially the Democrats, not all of them, have their version of beer goggles on when it comes to the events unfolding in the Middle East.
I will call them "denial goggles", because the truth is just too scary and too present, for them to contemplate.
This is an old article from the "Middle East Forum", but you should read it if you want to understand what is going on;
http://www.meforum.org/1870/mohamed-sifaoui-i-consider-islamism-to-be-fascism
You see, Islamists, both Sunni and Shia, are hell bent on creating chaos in the Middle East so that they can "unite" and install a global Islamic Caliphate.
I fear an attack on American soil is imminent. The extremists must pull it off if they are to achieve their goals.
Read about Chamberlain:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_Pact
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_for_our_time
We all know how that turned out.
Do I hope I am wrong? Hell yes. I hope you Facebook & Twitter Liberal Democrats have an optimism that is not misplaced.
But I fear you are projecting, naively hoping your values are shared across the Middle-East.
I think they are not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment