That is what Judy Woodruff asked on "The News Hour" on PBS tonight.
I am not trying to be crude, but I am going to be.... prepare yourself.
Because I am going to be crude. Sometimes crude is necessary.
Judy, the voter's are saying: "____-you!"
Sorry. Obama acted like an arrogant power hungry tyrant who thought he was voted in because the voters wanted a quasi-socialist state. THEY DON'T.
Independents who voted for Obama (NOT ME) wanted CHANGE. They were sick of the BIG BANKS getting bailed out by the little guy. They knew the Bush-Paulson -Bernanke-Geitner deal was evil and they wanted something different. They wanted someone who told the truth...they didn't get it. They wanted INTEGRITY, they didn't get it. They just got more TARP, more BAILOUTS, MORE GEITNER, MORE BERNANKE.
They got an opportunistic Socialist that thinks BIG GOVERNMENT is the answer to EVERYTHING! They got a control freak who wants to impose his taxes and his vision of "change" on them. They didn't like it.
Stay out of my pocketbook. Stay out of my business. Stay out of my bedroom. Maybe then, I will consider funding your escapades. Maybe...probably not.
This is what Independent thinkers and young voters are trying to tell you politicians. Ignore us at your own job loss.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/39965179
And Judy, with the utmost respect...dig deeper. I like you. Alot better than Maria Bartiromo. You are a free thinker. DIG DEEPER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment