Thursday, November 12, 2009

When Oil Really Breaks, So Will the Market

If you have profited in this run up, my humble advice is to take profits NOW. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HOLDING CASH (and very high quality bonds)IN A DEFLATIONARY ENVIRONMENT, and that my few dear readers, is what we are in.

When the current commodity price bubble pops it will be accompanied by a sell-off that makes last October look like a dress rehearsal.

There, I said it. If I am wrong at least you won't lose the rest your life savings. You can also laugh on my face, or yell at me. If I am right, well, then you will make it through the coming depression quite painlessly.

You can call me Chicken Little and I will still say it again - get out now. (Unless you have fifteen years to sit around and wait for your stocks to come back. Many of them never will.)

If you still are jonesing for some risk, drive down any suburban highway and count the number of "For Lease" signs you see. When you lose count maybe you will believe me.

No comments: