Sunday, October 4, 2009

Vain Obama?

George Will says it best.

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=8747101

Vain - Yes, that's it. I perhaps would have said narcissistic in a very unaware sort of way. Not that I can't understand this human failing, I can. I, however, am not the President.

Can you believe that Katrina vanden Huevel? She is absolutely unbelievably unintelligent. Or at least she can't think clearly. Even Cokie Roberts thinks she is a pain in the ear - watch as she rolls her eyes at her in the Afghanistan round table.

Cokie does an absolutely fabulous job of explaining why we better think very long and hard before abandoning Afghanistan, and particularly the WOMEN of Afghanistan. This does little to soften the hard heart of that bleeding heart Katrina. We need more Cokie's on the left and the right. Real feminists that will stick up for all women, not just ones with pants suits and degrees from Princeton. Real feminists who know evil when they see it and are willing to call a spade a spade regardless of looking politically incorrect. Real feminists that are not afraid to stand up for what's right. I could care less whether Cokie is a liberal or conservative, a republican or a democrat - she said what is true, and I commend her for that.

Watch the video:

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=8747143

No comments: