Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Elliptical Delusion"

Kids are the best.

We have had a long month at our house. Two cases of H1N1, Strep, an attempted break-in, etc.

My son, after recovering quickly from H1N1 (Thanks Tami flu!) and being back at school healthy for a week, now has another low grade fever. (99.5) He is a bit congested and very tired. My daughter - after three weeks and a few days out of school (first Flu, then strep, then an allergic reaction to anti-biotics, and then a sinus infection) is finally healthy and back at school.

Perhaps I am losing it at this point, but in the midst of all this, my son was messing around on an ipod touch and says, "Look mom, I made an elliptical delusion." I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. "Honey, its an optical illusion," I said. "I don't care," he said, "To me it's an elliptical delusion!"

Kids are so wonderful. So we looked at some new elliptical delusions together.

No comments: