We all knew Bin Laden hated Bush. However, many in this country on the far left thought Obama would be different. Surely his conciliatory, progressive attitude toward the Islamic world would make America safer. In fact, many of them even blamed the Bush administration for stoking hatred of America around the world.
I have said all along that these leftists were wrong. Bin Laden and the rest of Islamic extremists hate America because they are full of hate. They are anti-freedom, anti-women, anti-Jews, racists, etc, etc. Basically they are against anyone who doesn't share their vision of a global Islamist Caliphate.
Whatever your opinion of Bush, he understood this and understood it well. He never said all Muslims were extremists. He never said Islam was our enemy. He did say Islamofacism was anti-American, and it is.
Now Bin Laden has decided, not suprisingly, that Obama is evil too. If you read his latest speech, you will see he is using it to threaten an attack on American soil where "millions" will die. It is possible even that his radio cast was the "go" signal to his affiliates. I hope to God I am wrong.
I am still short. (the stock market)
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124404199587481469.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment