OK, maybe I am crazy, but the last time I checked we were at war. The last time I checked men and women who bravely serve this country were dying in Iraq and Afghanistan. I think the idea is maybe that they were doing this so WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO.
Look, I was not in support of our invasion of Iraq. I think it was a strategic error that cost many lives and depleted time, manpower and money from our real mission of defeating Islamic Extremism around the globe. That said, our President, Congress, and intelligence agencies decided otherwise. I am to this day blown away by the arrogance of Liberals who say they know how to better fight Islamic extremism. Or worse, they say it doesn't exist. It is not a threat. George W. and his cronies were just trying to scare us. According to some of these wackos, the Bush administration actually perpetrated 9/11.
Yet, stupid me, I have the audacity to turn on CNN, which I have now labeled the "Crap News Network", and torture myself with PROPAGANDA about how the evil Jews are oppressing the Palestinians. I am not Jewish, so far as I know, but I feel Jewish tonight. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP CNN is spewing.
Hamas, a militant political terrorist organization which has denied Israel's right to exist and vowed to destroy it through military violence is getting treated with kid gloves by American media. I am crying - I am literally crying.
Hamas, who has launched more than 110 rockets onto Israel's soil since Saturday, is the good guy? What is Israel supposed to do?
I have one question to ask you: If tomorrow, Hamas recognized Israel's right to exist and quit launching rockets at Israel, would the conflict end, or would Israel invade Gaza? Sleep on that.
If you think Hamas and Israel are equals, consider this:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7801881.stm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment