This post will be my segue:
http://econmom.blogspot.com/2011/11/global-bail-out.html
Back in November of 2011, I told you Europe was going to fall apart. I had no idea when. But I knew it would.
Yesterday, the Socialists won in Greece and France.
http://money.cnn.com/2012/05/08/news/economy/french-greek-elections/?cnn=yes&hpt=hp_t2
The right shoulder of the head and shoulders top that started forming in 1999 is almost complete.
Current:
The final formation of the right shoulder could go on for some time (2-3yrs). Alternatively, it could
collapse at any moment, given the right catalyst.
This is why I remain short. DJIA 2000....11,700 or so....12 yrs later...12,932...a whopping 10% in 12 yrs, or 1.2% a year. Adjusted for inflation you lost $.
All you bulls out there that want to talk about all the money you made on the rebound off the lows, well, you only "made" that if you sold at the top.
What about the risk you have taken on?
Return is a meaningless concept without risk consideration.
Nighty night. Sweet dreams...sell, sell, sell.

No comments:
Post a Comment