I am NOT a Democrat. I believe in free markets, Capitalism (real capitalism, not the crony capitalism we have lived under for the lat 20+ yrs) and the constitution!
So, when I start to lean left, it means the right has started to lose its mind.
I mean really, Osama might not be dead? It is a grand conspiracy that Obama cooked up to fool us all and get our focus off of his LEGITIMATE birth certificate?
Are you kidding me?
Racist, irrational attacks will only re-elect Obama.
Get it together Republicans, and lets talk ECONOMY, BUDGET, ENTITLEMENTS, etc.
GET OFF THE CRAZY SH--!
Oh, by the way...the market is goin' down!*
:)*Not investment advice...trade @ your own risk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Trump is not representative of the Republican mainstream.
Before you criticize the position of Republicans, or any other group for that matter, be sure the position or opinions criticised are representaive of the group and not merely a small element of it.
First comment is very true-good poimt. The second is generally true, but not completely. I must contend that the Republicans receiving most of the media coverage lately do lean very far right on social issues. Since I concur with them on most economic issues, I would like to see them tone down their anti-Gay, anti-abortion rhetoric, so they will actually have a chance at beating Obama. They are losing touch with the younger generation primarily for these reasons. If you personally believe that the very religious are only a small minority of Republicans, back it up with statistics. Additionally, politcal commentary tends to be critical, and it is unrealistic to expect no generalizations during the course of any analysis. Let's put it this way...some (perhaps many-it would be impossible to calculate) Republicans allow Religion to alter their decision making processes in irrational ways.
Post a Comment