Thursday, August 19, 2010

Out Of Body Experience

Ever since my 20- yr high school reunion, I have been having a hard time. Weird, isn't it? I mean, I had a great time.
It is just that I feel like by brain has reverted to that of my 18 year old self.

Honestly, I have these moments when I read my own blog and I think, "Who wrote that?" That woman has insight. She is wicked smart. And then I think. "Holy shit, it's me."

I forget that I am smart.

The only solace I can find is the "New Age" spiritual teaching I am drawn to.

I feel my personality and body are just a shell. The real me is in here...but sometimes the experience of being in this body, in this life, is just so powerful...I get lost.

It reminds me of a song...


Ok , the video is really weird (and meaningless)...but the reason I like the song is that it speaks to the fallen nature and potential redemtion of us all.

Whatever I am going through I am sure there is a reason for it.

No comments: