First of all, thank you SEC. It's about time you did your job. Otherwise, really, what is the point of your being around at all.
Secondly, I am not sorry to see Goldman fall. I am a Capitalist, that is for sure, but I believe in Capitalism rooted in morality. I believe in wealth creation through adding value, not fee collecting rooted in trickery and market manipulation.
I posted this a while back:
http://econmom.blogspot.com/2009/11/goldman-sachs-doing-gods-work.html
We shall see how this plays out.
Of course, I am still short the market. If this phony rebound was caused by questionable trading activities by big investment banks trading with money they borrowed from the discount window(ie. the American Taxpayer) at nearly 0%....it is really time to sell. The jig is up. Game over. Of course, as always, trade or invest at your own risk.
I am so happy to get back to writing and trading. Tax season is over! Finally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment