Thursday, February 4, 2010

Europe Beware

If you have any doubts about the fate of Europe. Watch this:



Actually, lady, you are saying you want to be a second class citizen by wearing the hijab. Women in most Muslim countries are treated like 3rd class citizens at best. Living in Europe is a total PRIVILEGE. You are only treated well BECAUSE you live in Europe. Trying to convert your mother is shameless. You are a traitor to feminists all around the globe. Did they just put so much fear in your heart that you have surrendered? You have been brainwashed and have lost your mind. You should move back to Afganistan and live among your sisters with the Taliban, where you belong. Islam is not just a religion, it is a political ideology as well.

I feel very sorry for you. I am so sorry about what happened to you, and I am sorry you are afraid and looking to ease your fears through submission to the ego.

No comments: