I saw a great special on Bloomberg this morning while I was working out. It doesn't look like I can embed it so here is the link:
http://www.bloomberg.com/avp/avp.htm?N=video&T=Whitney%2C%20Stiglitz%2C%20Welch%2C%20Sarkozy%20on%20Financial%20Crisis%20&clipSRC=mms://media2.bloomberg.com/cache/vyKk.ta7JrXE.asf
If you are looking for a great take on this crisis, this is the program for you. I agree with Sarkozy more than any other on the panel. (About 26-28 min in to the video.) Notice how after he speaks the other "green shoots" guys , including Goolsby (I call him Austin Foolsby) are absolutely at a loss because he puts all the political bullshit and fancy talk aside and just tells the truth.
I realize if you are not into this sort of thing it might bore you. However, if you can stand it, you will learn much.
Also, isn't it so cool to see Meridith Whitney up there with those guys? She is smart, beautiful and articulate. She also had the guts to call this crisis and stand up to the big boys. I think she is being a little too bullish now, but you gotta like that powerful woman!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment