Are you kidding me? I think I am just going to quit going to CNN.com altogether. It is terrible. The Liberal bias is so obvious that it is getting embarrassing.
You know, you don't see many hard hitting CNN journalists doing stories about the rampant abuse and torture of women in their own homes in Saudi Arabia. Where are all the hard hitting in depth stories about the persecution of anyone who breaks Sharia law.
Oh, yes, I know. Every once and a while they will have a short blurb about a woman being arrested for meeting with her boyfriend in public. (Oh NO!)
But CNN's Nic Robertson has somehow found the time to do an entire story about how the Saudi's are torturing suspected Al-Qaeda militants whose aim is to overthrow the current regime.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/07/22/saudi.amnesty.clampdown/index.html
Are you really surprised Nic? Is this supposed to be interesting and new information?
Wahhabists can be ruthless. Reallllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy? What a surprise!
I guess we will let them do our dirty work for us. Imagine what would happen if Bin Laden achieved his aim and radicalized the Kingdom beyond where it is now? That's not disturbing at all.
I am only going to WSJ.com from now on. On second thought, what would I blog about then?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment