I haven't posted in a while because.... well I have just been too busy. But I can't resist this one:
(From CNBC's - Bob Pisani)
10 reasons the market is in trouble:
1) The Sunday paper costs more than New York Times stock
2) The Citi ATM fee costs more than Citi stock
3) The paper that a mortgage is written on costs more than Freddie Mac stock
4) A subscription to Sirius Satellite radio would cost more than Sirius stock
5) A gallon of gas costs more than Ford stock
6) One ride costs more than Six Flags stock
7) A bottle of soda costs more than Jones Soda stock
8) A 5 minute long distance phone call costs more than Vonage stock
9) A 5 stick pack of gum costs more than Rite-Aid stock
10) The strawberries in a smoothie cost more than Jamba Juice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment