Saturday, December 6, 2008

Guest Blogger

My beautiful daughter is my guest blogger tonight. I had to work late and she is still awake. So I asked her if she wanted to help with my blog. Here is what she has to say:

"I am proud of my mom for making her own blog site. I like that she came up with the title econ mom. My day was good. Today we rehearsed songs on the stages in the cafeteria. We sang "Happy Talk", "Under The Sea", and another song that I can't remember the name of. I cannot sleep because yesterday I went to sleep late and tonight I think I am going to fall asleep at the same time I did yesterday. I already read a book called "Fantastic Mr. Fox" by Roald Dahl. I think it is really cool. I understand I am talking about random topics, but I don't care.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH ADULTS?: They are old and grumpy. I know that I should listen to my parents or other adults but sometimes they get annoying. No offense.

MY BROTHER: He likes guns, swords, a game called Command & Conquer, & he likes to flick me. I do not like when he flicks me. I have to say that I am not always nice to my brother. I still love my brother even though sometimes he can be a pain in the neck.

SCHOOL: I think fourth grade is a little more challenging than third grade and under. But I am very glad that I have a boy teacher because he is very nice and I've always had girl teachers.

HOW TO ACHIEVE WORLD PEACE: People being nice. Recycling. And I don't know much more about that.

WHAT I LIKE: I only like to read good books. I like science. I like Webkinz. I like lemon tea.

WHAT I HATE: I hate it when my hair gets all full of static in winter. I also hate onions. I hate a boy in my class. I hate hate homework.

GROWN UPS SHOULD: Listen to kids more. Sometimes let their kids, if they have any, be wild. Let them stay up a little later on weekends, but, I have to say sorry to my mom because she is letting me stay up late right now That is all I have to say. Bye "

1 comment:

John said...

Wow, that kid is smart!