I really wanted to focus on the more touchy feely things in my life today. I wanted to write a bit about parenting, why going to the dentist sucks, etc. etc.
However, I was watching CNBC and caught this. More pressing issues prevailed. This is the single largest shareholder in CITIGROUP. GOD HELP US.
I really want you to know where your extra $300 billion is being spent.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/27894331
I was hoping I could post the video, but you can't view it unless you have a subscription to CNBC Plus. If you do, please watch the video. If you don't, please read the text and then read the following about the Prince. Keep in mind he was playing with "worry beads" during the entire interview with the beautiful Maria Bartiromo. Perhaps he was afraid of her. If not, what was he so worried about?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Waleed_bin_Talal
Am I crazy to be a little worried? I would love your input, so don't be afraid to post a comment. Be "anonymous" if you don't want to share your name or do not have a Google account.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Not clear about your problems with the Prince. Don't think we all understand this crisis or econ as well as you do. Explain a little more next time; we won't take offense at being "talked down to."
True - My concern is that the largest shareholder in the largest financial institution in the U.S. is a Saudi Arabian Prince. This is the same man that tried to hand Guliani a check after 9/11. When he handed him the check he said he hoped we would "reconsider" our views on Palistinian politics in light of the recent attacks. I am concerned that the very foundation of our economic system has been compromised.
Post a Comment